Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Leftover Pi

Yesterday, Farmmom went to an Alpaca Open House and Fiber Event at White Cloud Alpacas, co-hosted by The Old Farm Girl.  Animals, fiber, yarn, friends and food.  What could be better?
Well, maybe the weather.  That was a cool-ish 40's to maybe 50.  Sun, then sleet, mist, clouds, some occasional breezes.  But it was a good day to wear wool, spin and knit.
You can see in the picture below that my Leftover Pi is zooming along.  I am almost ready for the next and probably last increase, doubling the stitches again.  It is about a 22 inch radius now.  I may need to break down and buy more black Knit Picks Gloss before I can finish.
And somehow yesterday, when the wool fumes lifted and I got home, I found a sweater's worth of Nature Spun (in scarlet), and a pound of pinkish and brown roving in my hands.
Now, how did that happen?

No comments: