Friday, March 25, 2011

What's New?

Well, I'll tell you.  Now that the mobius is nearing its end,( although the lace bind off is taking FOREVER!!)  I started casting my eyes around for something to cast on.
Yes, I do have several projects in progress.  Why do you ask?
I also have some red cormo/silk handspun that has been eating at my mind lately.  I finally bit the bullet and decided that this is my next project.
I always work better with a deadline, so I decided to try to have it done by Pentecost Sunday.  We always wear red in church for Pentecost, so that would be the perfect time to have it finished.
After I cast on, (well I had to swatch, and the beginning section was a perfect swatch) I realized out of the four different projects within reach of my rocker in my knitting corner, all four needed charts.
Good thing I have have simple socks going as well

No comments: