Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Scarf Delivered

I know that this week my posting has been rather thin.  I find without my camera, I have all these ideas for posts, but they would be rather flat without pictures.  Hopefully on Friday the camera and cordless drill will be swapped out and I'll be back in action.
Boss Russ was given the scarf.  His birthday isn't until this weekend, but thought with the cold weather, he might appreciate it early.  He seems to love it.  Said he can't believe how warm it is. (The power of Wool!  I'm transforming the world, one person at a time!)  I did get a picture of him with my cell camera, but that camera and I have a love/hate thing going on and it is very blurry.  I will try on Sunday, if he has it with him.  
I also notice the trees on the west line of our pasture almost look like birch.  The wind and snow this past weekend coated the east side of them with snow and ice.  They look lovely.   But again no camera.
Soon, I hope, I can be a shutterbug again.

No comments: