Friday, July 2, 2010

Almost Time to Spin

The Tour De Fleece is almost upon me and I still have not decided what I want to concentrate on for my challenge.  I think I will continue to use the Lorna's Lace roving I am spinning for the sweater to work on during spin guild.  But I only want to use the Joy on that to keep it somewhat consistent. 
I probably should ply up the last of my Leicester, I have several bobbins of that to go.  Maybe I could pack my Louet in the car and work on that for a few weeks.  Heck, the Tour is just three weeks. 
Maybe I will plan on plying that, and then finishing about a half pound of Icelandic and a half pound of my Spunky club roving I started about a year ago, and put away for the Tour then.  I can use the Traditional to spin them at home.  Or........I do have a few bags of wool scattered around the wool room.  Must decide.  
Since the Tour starts tomorrow, I better decide quick.

No comments: