Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fighting the Flu and Snow

Ugh! I have been battling with stomach flu this past week. I came home from work early on Monday but lasted out all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Luckily today is my day off and I am relishing it. Hubby is popping sudafed and Oldest Son is begging for DayQuil capsules. We are a merry group around here
Not a lot of work done on the Lilly sweater. I have started the sleeve and hope to finish it off while watching the races. Not sure but I don't thin there are any truck races tomorrow, but between Saturday and Sunday, should have a change to finish it and get back to work on the Lady Eleanor Entrelac shawl. I probably should cut off the fringe before I keep going very far. I am not sure if I will make the fancy tied fringe rows, or just groups of tassel fringes. I have a way to go for that though.
Measurable snow predicted for tonight/tomorrow. We may be heading for record breaking snowfall this winter. I love it.

No comments: