Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow and More Snow

Between losing the fight for the computer at home and knitting, I have been gone too long from this.

Lots of politics going on. I am at the point where I do not stand any of the front runners for president. I may go to vote and vote for everything except president, in less I throw my vote away on a really minor party.

Knitting, the baby blankie is done; I am still faced with the prospect of sewing on all those buttons on the sweater. Thats why no pictures, I promise I will get some--maybe with the proud parents of great niechew.

I have been working on Wheelie--the steering wheel cover. It is strictly a work at home project. There are 24 rows in the pattern and I think I will need to repeat 9 or 10 times. I am on the 4th repeat now. Hubby thinks it is a funny thing to knit

I mentioned the snow. We got about 15 inches. I left work yesterday early. I had worked thru my lunch but it was coming down so hard I decided to also tak an extra hour and a half vacation. I was glad I did. Not only did I have daylight, but once I was home, the snow started coming harder. Luckily, today is my day off and there was no school either. I actually got to sleep in on my day off.

Ahhhh. Some days life is ok.

No comments: