Monday, February 4, 2008

This and That--Life Goes On

Goodness it is hard to get a moment on the computer to update this sometimes. Youngest son seems to know when I am ready to blog, and ties up the line and computer until I am involved with something else.
On the knitting front--great neichew's baby blankie is finished, the shower is Sunday, and now I am faced with all those buttons to sew/tie on the baby sweater. I will get pictures to update on here soon. Until I have time to dig out the yarn for I purchased for a co-worker's baby sweater I have started knitting a steering wheel cover. I found the pattern (called wheelie) in the archives for knitty.com. It is made with Cascade fixation--a stretchy elastic cotten yarn.
Oldest son still at home. It may be summer before he moves--probably just as well, you can hardly get down his road with all the snow we have been getting lately.

No comments: