Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Project Done

Well obviously I didn't get a chance to blog any more on Thursday.

I did want to share the finished pictures of the sweater and blankie for my great niechew that his grampy (my brother) posed with. Since we didn't go down the week before due to near blizzard conditions, niechews grammy and grampy were going to take it down last weekend. Their trim had to also be altered, due to the Saturday rain and Sunday freezing rain. But at long last they got the present.
For knitters--bother sweater and blankie patterns can be found in Elizabeth Zimmermans Knitting Almanac. The sweater is made in sock yarn, locally dyed, and the blankie is Wool-Ease from Lion's Brand. Both machine washable.

Now I am starting Lillie's Little Ssweater by Cottage Creations for a co-worker who recently addopted a baby girl. I started it to have something easy to knit while watching the Daytona 500. As you can see, I got a lot done on it. Just a few more inches and the sleeves and I am done .

No comments: