Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Farming, Hidden Knitting

The knitting on the Baby Hap is progressing nicely. I finished the purple stripe and am nearly half done with the pink. No pictures yet, it is hard to photograph all scrunched up on a circular needle. But I will try to at least get get a picture soon of a section of the edging.

I mentioned that after the baling was done, the boys wanted to get a coat of manure (AKA brown gold) on the fields.

The coat isn't as thick as the five coats sprayed on a year ago, but it is a start.

Today was my day with Little Farmer. His sister was there for most of the day now that school is out. I had taken a couple machinery catalogs that come periodically in Older Son's name and Little Farmer was fascinated.

Studying farm equipment is hard work.

"I guess I'll just take one of each Grammy."

 

No comments: