Thursday, February 27, 2014

Nearing the End of the Duchess

Last Sunday's rain delay in Daytona that was briefly interrupted by the Daytona 500 (Yea Junior!) provided me time to finish the last sleeve and pick up over 350 stitches around the fronts and neck of the Duchess of Cambridge cardigan.  I have over half of the 3 1/2 inch border done.
Perhaps by tomorrow I can cast off.  Then I can return to the SWestie Shawl, as well as other WIPs (Works in Progress) as I contemplate new projects.
I have a semi-stealth project in mind.  I can probably post pictures, but won't mention who it is for, once that is begun.  For now, I'll just say February Baby Sweater.  And maybe a blankie to go with it.
Once I spend time on the shawl again, I will think about casting on.
I wonder what the weather report is in Phoenix this weekend come race time?

No comments: