Friday, December 20, 2013

Presents...Finished and Not

Since my recipients don't follow my blog, I think it is safe to post my gift knitting.

The newly finished Easy Earflap Hat, (a free pattern on Ravelry) for Lil Farm Gal was quick and fun. Thanks to the ice today, I stayed in the house and knit. It was made using Liberty Wool. It is a very warm and soft and nice yarn. Plus it's machine washable.

Also coming along nicely is the Mistake Rib Neckwarmer. It is another free pattern, this time from Knit Picks. The yarn is a handspun, mostly bulky weight, from Northern Lights roving.

I wish I had a large green button for this, but I do have a purple button that may work. This scarf is for Farm Gal. I have a bit of knitting to go, but this is the last of my Christmas knitting. Once I cast off I will add a crochet loop instead of a button-hole, and the button. Weave in ends, and that's that. Unless I decide to block it out some.

I think I will be done in plenty of time.

No comments: