Friday, August 30, 2013

A Look to the Future

After my hopes for a grandchild were recently dashed, I mentioned that I packed away the yarn and patterns and the finished baby sweater. One thing I didn't do was cancel the sweater kit I had ordered.

It had been on back order, so it was a week or two later that it arrived. And here it is. Several little skeins of a yarn called "Dream in Color Smooshy" and it is a washable wool. What a riot of color!

And here is the picture on the front of the kit. It's called The Tulip Baby Sweater.

Isn't it a happy sweater? I have the 12 - 18 month size. I think it is neutral enough; it has a bit of pink, but much more blue.

Once I get word in the future of the chance of granny-hood, I will knit this. Or maybe even before. Hopefully that day will still come.

No comments: