Saturday, April 14, 2012

Plodding Along

I am continuing my feud with the auto-correct on my new phone.  I got it about a week ago.
I have another Android, with bigger screen, longer lasting battery, and super fast!  However the auto-correct has not yet surrendered to my control.
(Stupid auto-correct anyway.)
It changes my email address to a town in south east Michigan.  It doesn't capitalize proper names.  And occasionally it spontaneously switches to Spanish. 
On a brighter note, I am almost to the beginning of sleeve shaping on the second front.  And past the button holes.  After this piece of Evenly's cardinal, I just have the two sleeves.
But I might take a break first--for a brief, 33 yard skein, special project.  I'll let you know.
(HEY....I may have just fixed auto-correct.  But don't ask me how.)

No comments: