Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another Finished Object?

Well not yet, but I should have it done by bedtime.
My second purple mitten that is.
And then that will be another finished object for 2011.  The picture above was taken last weekend and now I am just a few rows short of finishing the thumb on the second mitten.  The light purple thrumms stuffing the mitten make it big and puffy till its been worn a few times, but it promises to be warm.  I hope to be able to give it to Linda at Spin guild on Monday.
Then I am debating about working on Silver Streaks Mobius or starting a sweater while I work on the tunic for Flo, and while waiting for the alpaca silk for Betty's jacket.  Once I get that yarn, it will be my next dedicated project.
Or.......I can wind yarn for the Good & Plenty shawl.  Mmmmmm....tempting idea.  I'll let you know what I decide.

No comments: