Friday, June 25, 2010

Tour De Fleece 2010

I just heard that the 2010 edition of Le Tour de Fleece is coming up in a few days--July 3 to July 25.  There are some rest days built in, just like the bikers have.  Isn't nice that they ride while we spin? 
While no longer on a separate blog, there is a group on Ravelry for the Tour.  I just joined the group and will mention it to Spin Guild. 
Since I just started my Lorna's Lace Red Rover I will work on that when at Spin Guild, but think I may sort out another batch of wool for spinning at home.  I don't want to mix up tensions by doing that on different wheels, when I have plans for a sweater with the Red Rover. 
Hmmm.  Must think on what I want for my home spinning.
That also means, not much home knitting for those couple weeks--and I was coming along so nicely on the Cherry Leaf Shoulder Shawl too lately.

No comments: