Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Baby

Last week I finished the baby sweater I was making for the 4H fair silent auction. I finished a autumny colored shawl last fall, but finally decided on this as the perfect item.
More people may be interested in baby clothes than a shawl. I almost put buttons on it, but went with the two ties as shown in the pattern. It is at least a size 12, so that should help make it more attractive to prospective buyers as well. I decided to forego knitting with wool, again considering the public. I used Vanna's Choice. It is a rather nice feeling acrylic in a color way called sea spray.

On an additional baby front--these were delivered Saturday. Our barn cats needed new blood.
Aren't they little cuties?

1 comment:

oak haven alpacas said...

Beautiful baby sweater! And very cute kitties :)