Saturday, January 12, 2008

Week in Review 1--Knit Nite

It has been a hectic week. I was really sick last weekend, and the result was no postings to speak of all week. I had been ok in the morning Saturday last weekend but by after noon I was wiped out.

I made it to work on Monday and by Tuesday was ready for Knit Night. We had our first meeting in our new location--a local wireless cafe. As the pictures show, it is very nice. Unfortunately I had to leave early, but it was a very nice spot. Very bright and comfortable. I look forward to next week.
I had to leave for my last vestry meeting. Not too painful, and not to long so I go off the vestry on a high note. Sunday is the annual meeting and then my term is over.
While at both Knit Night and vestry I made massive progress on my entrelac shawl. I got the idea to get some hand-dyed yarn and making another to donate for sale/raffle for the new church kitchen.

No comments: