Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brrrrrrrr!

What a chilly weekend. Snow --not as much as was promised. Cold--again, not as cold as promised but we got down to 0 degrees last night. I mostly just stayed home and vegged out.
I did have to go to town to get taxes done. Hubby had to stay home--he got a piece of sawdust in his eye and wimped out on me. I told him to stay by the phone and we got it done with only 2 phone calls to him at home.
I did get a lot of knitting done on the baby blankie for my great neichew. I have one funky needle that keeps coming off the cable. I may have to replace that set of needles. But so far, so good. I may have to look for some glue and see if that works, but gluing anything to metal is an iffy business.
Now that Spin Night has been canceled, I will need to make time for that at home--probably like before, I will spin while watching the races. Daytona 500 is less than a week away--Feb 17, and the Shoot-Out is only Feb 9--the dry spell will soon be over.

No comments: