Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Keeping on

As may be surmised by the lack of blogging, I have been knitting up a storm. The two stealth projects continue and I am almost a third of the way done with one. And the magic loop proficient loop project is also going well.

I did graduate from a 40 inch to a 47 inch cable, because of the size of the project. I am sure that for socks if I try this method on them, I can easily get by with the 40 inch cable. I think I like this method, especially when making traveling projects.

I have a way to go yet, but it is coming along and I probably won't be posting any more photos until this is done.

I think I will dig out my long sock needles and possibly transfer at least one pair of socks to try with magic loop. Well, probably only one pair, since I only have one long size one circular needle.

No comments: