Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Walk With Grammy

Yesterday Little Farmer asked me what all this blogging thing is. I tried to explain and he said he wanted to give it a try. So here is a post from my guest blogger, Little Farmer. Not too bad for a 6 1/2 month old.

Hi Folks! Grammy said I could tell about the fun we had yesterday when Grammy came to play with me.

We ate lunch to build up our stamina. After I had some yummy carrots, and a bottle, I played while Grammy had her lunch.

I'm such a big boy now that I told Grammy to have Daddy get my stroller out so she wouldn't get too tired. (She is really old you know. About eleventy-twelve, or so. I think anyway)

Being a farmer, I wanted Grammy to see our cattle. So I took her to the barn.

Mommy and Daddy had something called a wedding in there. But it's just Daddy's boss's heifers in this part now. They like to come say "Hi" to me when I come.

One of the barn kitties came by, but she didn't want to play.

Then I showed Grammy my cows. Daddy thinks they are his. I let him think so. That way I don't need to do chores. Hee hee. I'm such a stinker.

Here is Daddy's big pile of sawdust. I'm gonna drive tractors in it when I'm bigger. My toy tractors anyway.

Here is the ramp Daddy backs the spreader down so he can fill it easier.

I wanted Grammy to give me a push and let me ride down, but she wouldn't. I thought I would be fun, but Grammy didn't think so.

Next I showed Grammy our flowers. She liked these pink ones.

The smoke bush had a nice resting stone, but Grammy said she was good. So we kept going.

Then there was these pink and white bushes. Not sure what they are, but they are pretty.

I showed her the maple and walnut trees too. Then I thought she better take a rest. She is old, remember?

So I told her how to go to the big people's swing.

You gotta take good care of Grammies. So they will come again and play. And maybe even let me blog again.

No comments: