Monday, June 22, 2015

Back Again

Unfortunately, except for special occasion posts like the one posted yesterday, there isn't much to blog about.  I didn't get to get any new pictures this past week of Little Farmer because he went to a conference with his mom on the day I usually watch him.
However, my knitting, is making much progress.  Unfortunately, the items I have been working on are stealth projects. So I can't share any pictures of them.
But since I have been making such good time them, I started and finished another fun little project.
A fun little coaster.  It was quick and dirty, just what I needed to take my mind off the stealth knitting.  It only took a bit of yarn, and not much time.  I may make a set of them.  But I can just do one here and there, and now, pretty much without the pattern nearby.  I have another pattern I want to try too.  Not many out there that are knit. 
And that makes five completed projects for the year.  And oh so many on deck, besides the WIPs. 

No comments: