Saturday, March 23, 2013

That's a Wrap....er, a Sweater

My Rustic Shawl Collar Cardigan is all done.  And so comfy.  I even finished in time to drag Younger Son outside to take my picture.  This picture looks like it was taken by a giant.  And while he is fairly tall, he was also higher up the slope by the back door.
The pattern was adapted from Ann Budd's book "The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns."
And so my thoughts turn to future sweaters in this year of sweaters.  I have already started a wallaby for a soon to be born Spartan fan.  For those who do.t know what a wallaby is, think hoodie, in green and white.  I had to special order the green.  Christmas green was too bright for my Lil Sparty Fan Wallaby.
I am also planning another baby sweater this fall.  I think either a wallaby again, or a Baby Surprise jacket.
And I an even thinking ahead to another for me. After stash diving, I have a couple ideas.  Either black cotton tee top, or a boxy jacket out of some raspberry mohair boucle.
Or.......who knows?

No comments: