Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Weather Rant

Tis the season, so they say to be jolly. But I have problems with the weather we have been having.

all I want is seasonable weather. I mean after all it is December!

I mean what is it with all of these people who hate the cold and snow? And frequently they are the ones bemoaning global warming. Don't they realize I want seasonable weather? They are practically begging for global warming when the temps warm up.

I on the other hand prefer the seasonable late falls we once had. When almost every day of deer huntIng season had snow on the ground. When you could make snowmen all winter and go sledding whenever you felt the urge.

So,all you crazy lovers of global warming, remember that you are killing the planet while I support cooling the planet.

So there!

 

No comments: