Friday, March 23, 2012

Still Cabling Along

With the return of reasonable (if not seasonable) temperatures, I am able to pick  up the needles.  At 85 degrees, wool/mohair blend tends to loose its appeal.  And while the mid 60s is still above normal, it is much more comfortable than it was.
I am still shaking my head over wearing shorts, and bare feet in sandals the past couple days. And still drooping with heat. In March, in Michigan!  And I am still wishing for winter.  (Not a very popular stance, I will grant.)
But as I said, cooler temperatures means more knitting.  As you can see, progress continues.  Before long, another 2 or 3 inches or so, I will be able to cast off over half the stitches.  It should grow much faster then.
This picture shows me ready for another cable. 
I love cables.  Non-knitters are always so impressed with them.


No comments: