Sunday, July 24, 2011

My New Treasure

The book shown above is my new treasure. The latest book of Elizabeth Zimmermann pattern just published by Schoolhouse Press.
Most of my knitting friends know I am a big fan of Elizabeth Zimmermann. I love her patterns, her methods, easy to read style, and her humor. Thanks to her, mostly, I am unafraid of adjusting patterns. Or even diving in with no pattern at all.
While recently congratulating myself on not succumbing to Knit Picks latest 40% off book sale, I "accidentally" started browsing, with no intention of placing an order. And then I saw IT.........Knit One Knit All.
I had to have it.
And when the fog cleared, I had an order confirmation in my inbox.
And now I have the book. It is great.
And I already have a sideways garter stitch sock started!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: