Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brief Apology as Life Happens

I want to apologize to my regular readers..if I have any left, for the
lack of content here.
I have been knitting--recently finished the alpaca and the pink
shawls. I have even started new projects--a henley tee for me and am
shopping for some acrylic for a baby sweater. (Since it is going to a
non-spinner, I decided to go the care-free route with it.)
Every evening when I plan to sit down and do some serious blogging,
life interfers. I have had meetings, phone calls to wait for (kind of
a pain with dial-up) and lightening to avoid.
Tonight it is Younger Son. Still without transportation, I need to
take him to work and pick him up again, an extra shift, as Hubby has
to run him somewhere else today. So if I can blog later, it will be
latish.
With the Explorer/Blogger situation making pictures difficult to blog,
it may take awhile, but I hope the wait will be worth it.
I even have a picture of a swatch of gifted handspun yarn--a swap for
a shawl like the ones I have to show you.

No comments: