Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Future Project

I have some homespun yarn that has been calling to me.


I can't remember exactly what the roving was. It may have been Cherry Tree Hill, top, cool colorway, 8 ounces. The actual colors are more purple and less blue than the picture shows. It seems to shade from a few touches of medium aqua throu lavender to deep purple. The white is falkland that I plied it with. Total here is 15 ounces. I put it on the yarn scale and I caculate it is about 650 to 700 yards. I am looking at some worsted weight heathers in a deep purplish color to knit with. The yarn is telling me "Cardigan, Cardigan vest or hoodie." I am waiting for the yarn to settle down to one project.
Besides, on Friday, the Pink Lady moves to the front of the rotation. Until then, sock projects and a couple of shawls will keep me occupied.

No comments: