Monday, March 30, 2015

Closer and Closer

The sleeves for Green Flowy Cardigan had their bath this morning and are drying.  Hopefully without to much help from the cat.  Leo has been sleeping in the living room most of the afternoon so that means less white hair in the finished sweater.
They are patted out and the fan is running to speed up the drying.
In the mean time, There hasn't been much done on my vest or the new shawl.  I am trying to really be good at least until I finish the collar.   \There only a few more rows and then the sewing up.  Although the rows do get longer and longer. I am adding a stitch at the beginning and end of each right side row.  I hope it will add a nice point on the collar.
Not much longer.  And I am sure there is at least one other person to see the end so close.

No comments: