Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Baby Knitting

There has been baby knitting going on around here! The Baby Surprise Jacket for my new grand baby is growing from the yarn I brought last weekend. Small dog, of course, included for scale.

Not bad for just a few hours knitting for Lil' Roscoe. That's what I have decided to call the impending grandbaby. The reason I choose that name is that I also called both Older Son and Younger Son Roscoe before they were born. Sort of a practice name that I would not really stick them with, that I could use until I got to meet them face to face. So until I find out differently, Lil' Roscoe it is.

I am continuing to work on the Happy Wrap Vest, but it is "at home" knitting only. I am a little farther than shown here, but still have a long way to go. It seems to go faster when the rows are half as long.

Hmmm. Imagine that.

Anyway, I will continue on Lil' Roscoe's knitting. Good thing he is due in winter.

No comments: