Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tra La La

Yogi Berra once said (or was it Casey Stengal?) it ain't over till the fat lady sings.  Well, the button still needs sewn on, but ends are woven in.  So for all intents and purposes, this fat lady is singing.  See the picture below?  Nice and colorful.  Tra la dee la.
And remember the yarn I dug out during my stash toss?  I hope to start winding it tomorrow.  I was looking for my 6 skeins of black Knit Picks Gloss sock yarn.  That is 1350 yards. The plan is to knit  it with a strand of sock yarn remnants into a Pi style circular shawl.  With a 2 gallon Ziploc bag full of sock yarn, I should have plenty.
If I start soon I can get it on the 24 inch needle in time for my road trip next weekend.  It will a great no brainer project.
Once I decide just how I want to do it.  There are way, way too many options.


No comments: