Monday, October 10, 2011

Oops, Did I Start Something?`

Yup, I sure did, two somethings.
As I mentioned, Lizzie was awfully cold when the latest cold snap occurred just after she got a haircut. So when I found this book and some lovely yarn (Sheepish in the colorway Pinkish) I knew what I had to do.
And so I cast on of course. I was torn between the cover sweater and a cabled sweater and finally opted for the cable. Pictures on that will follow. I have to figure how and where to add a hole for the leash.
And then, a friend went and had a baby girl. All my family ever has is boys. So when she had a little girl, born at home, even though the mother is also a knitter, I had to find something. And while paying for my sock class coming up in another week or so, I found some yarn for a feather and fan sweater found in 101 Designer One Skein Wonders. I only started this a couple days ago and am almost finished with the lace. I better check out my button dish for something girlie.

No comments: