Monday, August 22, 2011

Fifth Annual Christy Day

It has been a busy weekend, and I am bushed. But I will try to catch up here, if Blogger allows me.  (Dial-up, you know.) This past Friday, Mary and I headed to St. Joseph to for the 5th straight year to help Christy get her classroom together for the first day of school.  This time we were joined by Kris, whose daughter is Christy's house-mate/landlady.
As usual, she had her list or chores waiting on the board.
Hmmmm.  It gets longer every year.
We plowed through the list and got all but one item done, and that wasn't done only because she forgot the pencil sharpenter. 
We even hit a few yard sales while on our lunch break.  I found some cedar blocks for my wool room, and Christy found a rug for her room.  A great time was had by all, and I can hardly wait for next year.

No comments: