Sunday, March 12, 2017

I Said I Needed Something Quick

This definitely fit the bill.
. 
This was just what I needed, a very quick project.  
Now I may need to cast on with something new, since I hear we have a very light schedule for Board of Review.  Maybe this? 
 
Same pattern in "Dragon" colorway.  The finished Cowl is in Kimono colorway.  It is totally brainless.  I may at least cast on and knit the first row tonight to have it as backup.  Of course I need to hand wind this skein again too.
But I do have this to get going on too.
 
This is (obviously) a Crazy Zauberball and I will be making a pair of helical striped Mitts after I finish the cuff.  It is lesson one in the Year of Techniques being featured on Mason Dixon Knitting.  Next pattern is out April, so I may fall behind but each pattern is a new technique featured on a quick pattern.  
I can almost guarantee I will fall behind.

No comments: