Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Knitting Emergency

Yes. There is such a thing.

I discovered I will need a gift very soon so if blogging wanes, you will know the reasons. For obvious reasons I won't be showing any pictures here until later. But there will knitting going on. Fiddly, and fussy, but I think it will fun. And even better, I can use stash yarn!

So, I will need more things to blog about when I do blog. Hmmmm.

Well today was my Grammy day. No time for pictures today. He kept waking when I put him down for his nap. I finally had to hold him so he could get a good nap. Nearly all afternoon. My poor arm was dead. We also were back to the green beans.

It seems that Little Farmer flunked fruits. I was flummoxed. When his daddy was little, I could hardly keep fruit in the house. And this guy won't touch them. Amazing.

No comments: