Monday, December 29, 2014

Aftermath

Well, I am in withdrawal from my Christmas movies.  Even the two Hallmark channels have ended them as of today.  I managed to see just about all my favorites at least once.  Several I saw several times.
As I was zoning out on Christmas movies, I managed to get a lot of knitting done.  I swatched some yarn that I inherited from a friend's stash after she passed away.
 It is an oatmeal colored bulky weight that I am going to make into a vest.  After the swatch was throughly washed and dried, I was able to measure and weigh it.  I should have plenty of yarn according to the Custom Fit pattern I just generated.  I figure, it will be a good backup project for when I need a break from green.
I also sewed all the pieces to the Blue Blood Red Cardi.  It is all finished but the buttons.  I hope to sew them on later today and then get a picture of me wearing it.
I also cast on for the front of the Green Flowy Cardigan.  More on that later.

No comments: